Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Final Evaluation

I think my final product of the iweb works very well it has pictures, information, a movie, emergency plan, and finally a reference page. My product works very well and i think it dose every thing i wanted it to do. For the design cycle im not very clear on what i had to do so therefore i just tried to copy some of the ideas my friends and classmates had.
  • Investigation
  • Design
  • Plan
  • Create
  • Attitudes in Technology
For Investigation i think i did plenty of research!

For Design i didnt follow my plan but i think i came up with a better one while i was designing my iweb.

For Plan as i said i tried to follow it but that didnt work because of the iweb setup.

For Create i think i made it up along the way with the help of my friends and classmates.

For attitudes in Technology I think i did a pretty good job in resarching usind the internet and many other usefull resources like the iweb. And in the internet i used many amazing websites and blogger pages and youtube.


No comments: