Sunday, March 22, 2009

Evaluation



We worked on the project together so that is why we think we should work on the evaluation together. In the beginning, we only thought of taking bullying photos and not noticing that we also had to take anti bullying photos. We had so much fun taking all the photos and videos. Though  I think we did our best in making the video. Through out the whole project, we both loved the video and agreed on most of the things in it. Some people really helped us by helping us, supporting us, taking pictures with us and lending us their cameras whenever we forgot ours. We used iMovie to make the movie. We also used a camera to take the pictures and we mostly used our minds. I think in our presentation, people in our class actually loved it and said it was very funny. I also think that my partner, Al-Dana, did equally the same work as I did. We were really concentrated in the last two weeks. All in all, I think we did give credit to the people who helped us and ourselves for working so hard to have a very good and decent project about bullying and anti bullying.

No comments: