Sunday, March 1, 2009

iMovie VS Windows Movie Maker ! :D

iMovie is much better to use than to use windows movie maker. In the program iMovie, you can video yourself. Windows movie maker cannot video yourself. Also in iMovie, you can edit the videos. You can do this on windows movie maker too but iMovie gives you much better quality and lots of effects. You can cut parts of what you filmed if you make a mistake. In the other hand, Windows movie maker cannot edit the videos while getting some other parts too. In my Opinion, I find iMovie more kid friendly and much more easier to use and get familiar with. I had a windows xp laptop once and whenever i try to open windows movie maker it was so hard to get the hang of it and I had one Windows xp laptop before i had my Macintosh laptop. When i got my laptop, I thought everything was going to be hard. It was the complete opposite. On the first day, i tried every single application on my Macbook and when i opened iMovie, I thought it was going to be really hard to make movies but it was really was easy to use !

No comments: